Getting the input of your HTML forms in an email inbox might be appropriate if you have a small number of visitors providing feedback and comments about your site. If you rely on HTML forms for getting orders or inquiries from customers, you need a more robust system for handling and processing the form data.
Devsphere has developed a framework for managing data that is collected with the help of HTML forms and submitted to a Web server. Our framework can be used to
- map form data (user input) to JavaBeans
- upload files using a Web browser
- validate the information provided by users
- make sure the information is complete
- send forms for refilling when necessary
- filter and separate data of different forms
- avoid multiple submissions of the same data
- encrypt and store the validated information
- query and retrieve saved data
If you need a complete solution for managing form data, please contact us for more information on our customizable framework.